Thursday, March 8, 2012

Discoveries


One of my favorite blogs to read is http://seraphimsl.com/.  It features sales, hunts, deals, specials, probably the most comprehensive blog of its kind.  Through this blog I'm constantly finding places like The Dressing Room or Collabor88 that feature many designers at a reduced price.  I'm introduced to some incredible things and yes, it works to the designers favor...I'm soon at their store and addicted, spending my lindens.  

The items I'm featuring in this post were things that came about because of my visit to the Seraphim blog.  

First, check out the hair from LoQ.  Called Jellybean, this is in black.  The huge bow on top was fun and reminiscent of Madonna's Borderline video days.  Hop on over to their mainstore and don't miss the discount outlet that is adjacent. 

Second, if you haven't already discovered WTG, you are not part of the "in" crowd.  Jewelry and nails done RIGHT.  Tosy Xue is an incredible entrepreneur who has created custom presents that I have received and given.  He is a magician to say the least. 



These earrings are part of the Psychedelic set that  I found at Stuff in Stock.  The set is from WTG and sold for $70L when I was there.  No idea how long it will be there, but it's a wonderful introduction to WTG.









To the right, check out that necklace.  Again from WTG, the olive and mulberry colors are exquisite with the unusual design.  This has quickly become a favorite of mine.


photo taken outside LoQ

No comments:

Post a Comment