Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Favorite Boots

No, these aren't a new find, but regardless, I wear them almost constantly.  [e] also known as elikatira, is where I picked up these boots.  They are called secret and these are smoke.  I bought the fatpack which has 14 different colors for $1600L.  Was totally worth it, made me wonder why I waited so long to get them.  Stockings in this photo are by su.vida, which recently went out of business. 




And while you are [e] you have to check out what they are REALLY known for, their hair.  I picked up their new mesh hair in Abbey, shown here.  Of course, I always buy the essentials pack which has a black, a white two each of blonde, brown and red.  That way, I feel I can't go wrong.  This is only ONE of the new mesh hair at [e], stop by soon, you cannot go wrong.



photo on location at [e]

No comments:

Post a Comment